Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Today is a good day :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.comIt's amazing what a good night's rest can do for your mood :)

The building maintenance turned off the vent over my cubicle, so blasts of icy cold air aren't freezing me. The weather is still glorious -- sorry Big N, still we're still in the 30s. My big sis treated me to dinner last night to lift my spirits. The boyfriend and I discussed the sadness which is R&B music (with few notable exceptions like John Legend, Beyoncé, Alicia Keys -- you know, folks who can really 'sang'.)

I went to bed at a good hour and dreamed I was a movie star on the red carpet with Brittany Murphy. Yes, I even have dreams of grandeur ;)

And Pops is doing a lot better! He's doing physiotherapy and, hopefully, will be out of the hospital this week or next week to start his real physio at the rehab centre.

Today is a good day.

6 Comments:

Blogger Campfyah said...

speedy recovery to yur pops. Enjoy your day and don't let anyone spoil your moment.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 10:55:00 AM  
Blogger -_- said...

1. Praise God forevermore for Papa D.

2. I'm glad you're feeling better... I was thinking of Ice Cube with your entry title, HA HA HA.

3. DE WEDDA IS WONDERFUL...Praise God for summer (looks at Big N).

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 12:20:00 PM  
Blogger Jdid said...

yea summer is the ish, its hot and i'm loving it!

glad you had a better day. i'm still wearing my damn jacket inside

hey heard the divine brown album? i heard its not bad, also i'm wondering what miss julie black will come out with cause i think she can actually sing.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 12:45:00 PM  
Blogger Urban Sista said...

Thanks folks for trying to cheer me up and celebrating my better mood ;)

@jdid - I heard Jully Black sing in Da Kink in My Hair and that girl can sang. I will be checking out her album.

I also heard Divine Brown sing live -- another talented sista. I'll take a listen to that one as well.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 2:03:00 PM  
Blogger SexyCool said...

first time by your spot...i'm loving it...i'll definitely be back...and i agree...today was a good day...

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 5:58:00 PM  
Blogger bitchdoctrine said...

divine brown is coming to toronto in july and performing at mod club.

i love the summer, but i'd love it more if i didn't have to wear thick ass cotton pants at work

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 11:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home