Friday, May 20, 2005

Memories: From Toronto to New York with Love

I was listening to my old school jams and Nu Shooz's I Can't Wait came on.

Gasp!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comIt's been exactly one year since my disastrous New York bus trip. Twelve hours to New York and twelve hours back with a bunch of rag-tag disgusting brutes on a bus with no shocks or suspension. The washroom wasn't equipped with running water or working lights. Definitely not Urban Sista's style.


I didn't get to see Times Square or the Statue of Liberty (well, I saw that in the distance). No shopping at Victoria's Secret or Express. No Chocolate Sisters in the City as I had hoped.

Thank goodness for my MP3 player and some good old school tunes.

So, in homage to everyone who will be subjecting themselves to a long distance bus trip this long weekend, I've decided to highlight my
From Toronto to New York with Love blog.

Have a great long weekend!


2 Comments:

Blogger Campfyah said...

How on earth can you go to The Big Apple and not go to Times Square or shopp at VS.

Hope you give NYC another positive try. I have a cousin who lives in T.Dot and each time she comes to NYC, the first place she heads is to VS and Abercrombie. Then Dean & Deluca is a must. The last time she was there visiting, I told her to leave the shopping alone and do the sights. She had a ball.

Saturday, May 21, 2005 4:39:00 PM  
Blogger bitchdoctrine said...

I want to go to NYC and shop. But, after your horror story, I dont want to take those bus trips either.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 12:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home