Monday, June 27, 2005

Tired...

Image hosted by Photobucket.comI'm such a grump today :(

It's beautiful outside, but the darned office building is too cold -- if it were this cold outside, I'd be wearing a coat.

I'm not feeling motivated: piles of paper are growing on my desk and, while I know I should be sorting through them and prioritizing, I so don't want to.

And I feel like whining. Is that so wrong?

If I could, I would go home right now and take a nap. Alas, I can't.

Sniff.

It must be PMS.

4 Comments:

Blogger -_- said...

No, don't be like the majority of the male population, blaming it on PMS.

Everybody has their 'rut' days. But as you have taught me, they don't last often.

But if we DIDN'T have 'em... well, something wrong, yes?

I don't understand the cold office ting eida, missus. They do it in the newsroom and I'm not sure why. I get vex like anything. Chuh man! People can't stand it when it's cold, or when it's hot. Why must they be so fickle? It's as if God ain't done nothing for them lately. -chupse-

Monday, June 27, 2005 2:26:00 PM  
Blogger Jdid said...

i had to put on my little spring jacket when i got inside the office toda, i cant understand why they do this cold cold inside thing either.

anyway you're allowed to have those days where ya just feel tired. just try to make it to end of work and then you acn go home and chill

Monday, June 27, 2005 2:57:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

take a nap and drink plenty of water

Monday, June 27, 2005 9:26:00 PM  
Blogger bitchdoctrine said...

i wish my workplace had a/c. i had to fake unconciousness to take a break from the heat.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 11:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home