Monday, May 23, 2005

Oooh, Lord Vader

I went to see Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith this weekend. It's a pretty good movie and I'm no Star Wars fan.

The story was interesting. The special effects were crazy. And Hayden Christensen makes one hot Darth Vader.

I saw Episode II and, really, the boy did nothing for me. Attractive enough, I guess, but nothing special.

But, dang, the boy's grown up over the past three years. I can't blame Desperate Housewives' Eva Longoria for trying to get with the young buck.

As Anakin Skywalker, Christensen is good. As Lord Vader? Wow. He was all dark eyed and menacing -- it was all good until he totally lost it and was turned into the Darth Vader that breathes heavily and wants to rule tings.

This time, my celebrity crush is of age -- a little younger than me, but totally legal.


**********

On another note, I was watching 106 & Park this afternoon on BET and my illegal boyfriend, Omarion was on. The child is the same size as Free. The dude is tiny -- not short, but tiny. So, while I'm short myself, I can't daydream about a little small pint-sized man.

Sigh. At least he may have a couple more years to grow.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jdid said...

hey he's from Toronto, maybe you can link up with him.

but i must say i liked the movie but i still thought that hayden christensen is a pretty horrid actor. I actually felt pity for poor natalie portman having to act with him. oh well he was better than in episode II

Tuesday, May 24, 2005 10:48:00 AM  
Blogger dalia said...

omigod jdid, you thought hayden was bad? i was gagging at natalie portman's theatrics. that, and her enormous ears. who said this chicklet was cute? blecccchhh!

Monday, May 30, 2005 8:30:00 PM  
Blogger MHJ said...

Star Wars Episode III had me almost DIE in the theater. Hayden was great in this movie.... I was so freaked out I couldn't sleep!

And yes, Omarion is pint-sized. Ugh.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 6:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home