Thursday, February 03, 2005

Michael Jackson's on trial... again


I was just visiting BlackPlanet.

Yes, for all I cuss BP, I still visit because I do enjoy reading what's said in the forums. There are some intelligent people -- and some not-so-intelligent people -- discussing their views and opinions.

Today, I was reading about MJ being on trial for molesting a 13-year-old child.

Personally, I don't know if he did or didn't do it. I'm not going to proclaim him innocent or guilty at this point, but Michael needs to wake up. This is the second or third time he's been accused of interfering with someone's boy child. And now the ex-wife, Debbie Rowe, is getting involved. Supposedly, Michael stopped sending her money and she now wants custody of the children.

OK, so here's the Urban Sista take on Michael Jackson:


Man! What was yuh tinkin'? - Honestly, if you got off once, why would you allow it to happen again... unless there is some truth to what's being said.

People are saying that Michael had a hard life and, from what I've read and heard, that's true. But enduring hardship doesn't allow you to continue to make bad choices. Putting another child in your bed to sleep with you -- whether it's innocent or dastardly -- a few years after you've been accused of molestation is just stupid. Michael needs to surround himself with some people who will tell him the truth.

People like me.

'Cause I would say, "Mike, yuh know dem people want to throw your crazy backside in jail. Why yuh lettin' dere chil'ren up in yuh house? Are you foolish? Leave de chil'ren alone! You have three chil'ren of yuh own, why you bodderin' someboddy else pickney?"

MJ: But, Urban Sista, I love the children!

US: Man, I know you does love de chil'ren, but that ain't de point. You gon' love dem chil'ren right inta prison! And yuh know how de media does like to mek a big lotta sport concernin' you.

MJ: There isn't anything wrong with sleeping in the same bed as a child... is there?

US: Come Michael, yuh turnin' stupid or what? Yuh's a big 40-someting year old man, you tink um is right? If da is de case, you may need your tail throwin' in jail, fuh troot...

What's wrong with the parents? My sister always likes to say that she blames the parents of these allegedly molested children and I agree. Some of the blame falls on them. If you know that someone -- the nasty guy who lives in the basement apartment or Michael Jackson -- was accused of sexually assaulting children, would you allow your child to be in their presence?

Hell no.

My child would be lucky to watch Thriller -- he always grabbin' himself anyway.

So, why are people letting their kids spend the night at Neverland? Because they are smart and they are looking for a little... scratch that, a lot of money. The parents of those children need a lawsuit against them: reckless endangerment of a child.

Michael, you're getting what you deserve with Debbie Rowe - Any woman who will sell her children for a pre-arranged amount of money is definitely a gold digger. So, when Debbie Rowe agreed marry MJ and to have his three children for a specified amount, he should have known things were going to go downhill the day he stopped shelling out the dough.

It's totally ridiculous that this woman will come out of the woodwork now and want to make Michael's legal troubles worse. De man have enough on his mind without you trying to get in on the money windfall.

Go get a job and stop looking for someone to support you mangy backside.

Brother, you really don't wanna be Black anymore, do you? - Michael can make great music. Human Nature and Butterflies are two of my favourite songs. He is talented, but he is struggling with one of the worse cases of self-hatred I've ever seen. I'm not going to crack any jokes on him, 'cause I think he really needs some help and blaming a skin disease ain't going to cut it.

I'm tired of Michael and the rest of his family saying that vitiligo (you can find more information about the disease here: http://health.yahoo.com/ency/adam/000831/0) is the sole reason for Michael's... ummm... transformation. If he has the disease, I'm sorry to hear that, but that in no way explains the the way his face has changed over the past 20 years.

Tell the truth and shame the devil -- Michael's surgeries, skin bleaching or vitiligo, and his white children (a person on BP made a good point -- plastic surgery does NOT change DNA. If one of his so-called children looked completely white, sure. But all three? And that led into another discussion about if those kids are really his anyway.)

Anyway, time, and a jury, will tell if Michael is found guilty of molesting that boy. If he gets off, I hope he learns the err of his ways... but then again, look at O.J. Simpson.

A quick aside: I was watching some news magazine and they said the Michael Jackson's court case is the biggest one since O.J. I always wondered how O.J. Simpson's case was the case of the millenium, when Jeffrey Dahmer was eating folks. To me, that's the bigger story, but, hey, I don't run NBC.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jdid said...

dont even bother trying to understand michael. clearly he's on another planet and doesnt understand the rules or assume they dont apply to him.

but wait why you wanta diss michael for? the man is the first family of black america, ya neva know? i mean firss ya diss leroy wells now ya gone afta michael. cuhdear. an um is black history month too. ya really tryin ta get in truble fa troot.

Thursday, February 03, 2005 2:47:00 PM  
Blogger Urban Sista said...

I axin' for a lotta trouble, but, yuh know, Black History Month or not, sometimes yuh just gotta tell people de truf. And Michael needs someone to tell he de truf. If I get cuss, I get cuss.

Thursday, February 03, 2005 3:48:00 PM  
Blogger Liza Valentino said...

*sniff* *sniff*...don't mind me as I mourn for my old lil MJ that told me to "just look over your shoulder, honey!!" and he would be there for me...dammit man...

Friday, February 04, 2005 4:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home