Thursday, January 13, 2005

ANTM vs. SI Swimsuit Model Search

I don't like to be critical, but aren't the women on Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model Search busted compared to the last bunch on America's Next Top Model? The judges are eliminating the best looking women and keeping the so-so ones (and that doesn't say much 'cause even the good-looking ones we're questionable.)

Last night, when they jacked up Betti's (now the only Black girl on the show) hair, I couldn't help but laugh. Her hair looked so dry and yammed out. It wasn't a cute, stylish 'fro, it looked like when you need to go to the hairdresser, but you can't afford it, so you try a likkle ting, but that doesn't quite work out, so you try to add some hair grease, but your hair just looks greasy and dry at the same time.

Remember those days?

Tee hee. Eva, Yaya or Kelle wouldn't have let anyone mash their hair like that.


I miss ANTM so -- I can't wait for it to come back.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jdid said...

girl i juss blog on the same thing. and then everybody vex cause my girl say that the hair look bad. I am glad she said her piece. dont let them leave you looking troll like an act like its all good.

Thursday, January 13, 2005 1:32:00 PM  
Blogger Urban Sista said...

Some White women just don't understand how a sister's hair can make or break her -- not physically, but mentally and emotionally. Betti was right to carry on, I would have if my head had been jacked up. Poor ting.

Thursday, January 13, 2005 1:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home