Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I'm back :)

Hello all… or just me, ‘cause I haven’t blogged in a minute.

I’m back and it feels good to have a place to vent or just talk a bit of foolishness every now and then.

Hope everyone’s had a great summer and is settling into the fall.

Summer for me was great. I got so much wedding planning done that now, it’s really just the details. I took a hiatus from writing as well – I heard you weren’t supposed to do that, but, hey, I do my own thang, you done know.

But now that the air is getting crisp and the leaves are turning glorious reds, golds and oranges, it felt like time to get back into it.

Besides, there are so many things to talk about: books – I’m hoping to do some book reviews, wedding stuff, life in general…

It’ll be nice to be back.

Talk to you :)

2 Comments:

Blogger ladyabena said...

Welcome back!

Friday, October 06, 2006 2:28:00 AM  
Blogger inciquay said...

Just when I was gonna welcome you back I realize it's Novemebr and you haven't posted since Sept
;-) Hope the book thang is what's keepin you busy. I can' t wait to read your stuff.

Thursday, November 09, 2006 3:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home