Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Five things…

Ms. Becky Banton tagged me earlier this month and here I am to answer all the questions you wanted to know about me ;D

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

1) ScienceWoman
2) Professor Me
3) Mon
4) BeckyBanton
5) Urban Sista

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Getting into the swing of university and figuring out what I wanted to do with my l ife.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Writing and working.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Chocolate chip cookies
2. Chocolate mint ice cream
3. Chocolate cake
4. Coco bread
5. Doubles

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. I Like the Way (The Kissing Game) – Hi-Five
2. The Most Beautifullest Thing – Keith Murray
3. ’93 Til Infinity – Souls of Mischief
4. Silver and Gold – Kirk Franklin & The Family
5. Be Happy/Real Love – Mary J. Blige

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire (can it be mulit-millionaire? A million doesn’t go as far as it used to):
1. Pay off my mortgage
2. Pay off my parents’ mortgage.
3. Set up a college fund for the cousins
4. Buy a serious condo in Miami, a townhouse in Toronto and a bungalow in Barbados
5. Stop working and write books

Five bad habits:
1. Cracking my knuckles
2. Buying too many purses. Sigh. I love them all.
3. Worrying about things I have no control over
4. Trying not to ever hurt anyone’s feelings
5. Questioning my ability to write

Five things you like doing:
1. Reading good books
2. Writing
3. Cracking jokes
4. Watching reality TV
5. Shopping when I’m not on financial manners

Five things you would never wear again:
1. Fluorescent clothing
2. Hammer pants
3. Cowboy boots
4. Platform shoes (when you try to look too cute you fall down the subway stairs and shame yourself.)
5. Banana clips

Four favorite toys (couldn't think of the fifth one):
1. MP3 player
2. My computer (although it’s bruk down and needs to be replaced)
3. Pen and paper
4. DVD player

5 Comments:

Blogger Jdid said...

the most beautifuliest thing in the world is just like that .....
oh man i'm going to draw for the keith murray right now

Thursday, February 16, 2006 9:12:00 PM  
Blogger -_- said...

"Financial manners"! Tee hee! I remember when we had this discussion and my Daddy chastised me severely for eBaying it up!!!

Yuh 5 song shoulda all been gospel! LOL. I'm just playing around with you, sis.

Oh, on that tip...I'm not a huge Kirk Franklin fan, but I just put his new cd "Hero" on the Poddy and so far, it's FYAH X 100.

Monday, February 20, 2006 12:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing what you can learn just by reading someone's response to a tag.

You go girl -- you got LAYERZ!

Have a great week.

-R

Monday, February 20, 2006 8:37:00 AM  
Blogger Urban Sista said...

I hope all of you blog your 'Five things' so I can get some jokes ;)

@Ra - You know I got layerz! LOL!

Monday, February 20, 2006 9:47:00 AM  
Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

I can't front, I crack my knuckles as well.

Friday, February 24, 2006 12:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home