Thursday, October 14, 2004

Everyone's on an adventure -- enjoy the journey

Welcome!

My first blog entry. Sigh. Why didn’t I know about blogs before? When I think about all the ideas, snarky comments and somewhat intelligent thoughts that went down the toilet because there was no quick and easy forum for expression, I get misty eyed.

But today is a new day.

I have a blog!

Well, being a blog virgin, this won’t have any particular theme. It’s just my rants about relationships, media, music, work, people, religion and life in general. What I like and what I don’t like, what bugs me and what I absolutely love! It’s the Urban Sista’s place to put on some Angie Stone and think about what’s going on and have a few people take a look.

Anyway, I will be back soon enough with some commentaries for your perusal.

Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home